I should say very accurate, and something i hadn't come across till now
. . . . and hence the Ctrl+C , Ctrl+V
What Men Want
Men in the world are men all over the world.
There are many classifications of men and what men want depends on each type of personalities. They have also preferences like women. They can be picky like women too, they can be ‘neat-freak’ as much as women and they can be mean too. Men are totally different form of ‘species’ compared to the opposite sex. Even though that there are slight similarities of characters between women, they are still different form of individuals.
- Most men want to have, a thing that they can call their own; personality of their own.
- They want freedom and a thought of being free. They like to control people too, especially their love ones but in someway they like being controlled.
- They want to feel loved and be loved.
- They like to be appreciated and to appreciate. They want to give and they want to receive.
- Not all men are pigs, they want to give respect, and be respected.
- They want to like someone who likes them back.
- They want someone who can trust them and someone who they can trust.
- They want the recognitions on the things that they do for their love ones and someone who will support and sort of inspiration to them.
- Mostly, men want someone who can lean unto them and someone who they can lean upon. Men are humans; they also feel the pain and the hurt. They may not show it but obviously it reflects to their face.
- They want somebody to share their emotions, feelings, and success. They want peace, so they like to give it to someone they trust and loved. They want you to believe in them.
Though, there are types of men who want to get everything and there are also types of men who just want to settle and contented for only small things. Men want to let you know that they exist. That’s why they toil hard, they work hard, they help you up, they create both sense and non-sense, and they give you everything even if it takes hard for them.
….because most men want to be a real man.